A Dream Come True...
Do you dream of working 100 % with dance? It can be done. And even if you just want to teach a couple of hours per week it makes sense to learn you can improve and inspire your students. It makes sense to invest to become a great teacher. To become successful, all you need is to do are three things... ... and you will learn them all here. Scroll down to the bottom to see most of what we will teach.
You will get the keys to teaching students how to really dance. From teacher mindset to class structure, observation, feedback, inspiration and much, much more.
You need great marketing to get students and work. You will learn the secrets of how you need to work to succeed with your marketing, understanding people and social media.
Great Business Skills
Getting work doesn't always mean you get good money. That is why you will also learn the business side of it. Learn to find your niche, pricing, conditions and more.
If you are serious about learning how to teach, want to improve and inspire your students, and also become a successful teacher who not only gets booked, but also paid well, this is for you.
If you don't care that much, this is not for you.
The Shortcut to Success
You could spend years and years of your life learning what is in this course.
- Attending 5 different Teachers Trainings in three different cities in two countries.
- Teach for more than 7 years all over the world.
- Research and write two books about dance and musicality.
That's what I did. And I also went to some 60 festivals to learn, picking what I liked from every teacher, and avoiding to do the things I didn't like. And in my own teaching, I was constantly trying to improve, using what worked and scrapping what didn't.
If we just assume an average cost for teachers training (flight, accommodation, food & fee) at 1500 €, it adds up to some 7 500€ that I spent. And you can imagine what 60 festivals cost in total! I also spent a lot of time learning & researching for the books and online in general.
You can do that too.
Or you could take the shortcut that is both faster and cheaper. Sign up and start your journey to become not only a great teacher but also a successful teacher. And all this in about a month, if you study regularly.
What do you get?
Besides all the knowledge...
Certificate of Completion
Once you have completed this course and passed the exam, you get a certificate, showing that you have successfully completed the Kizomba Flow Teacher Training Level 1.
Going through all the content in the course can take some time. It is possible to binge-watch and do it in a day, but then you don't absorb it. That is why you get unlimited access.
After completing the training, you will also be recognised on a special page on this site, with your name and picture, together with the other students who took the training.
- History of Kizomba
- History of the music
What is a great teacher?
- Requirements of a great teacher
- What does the student expect from me
- How do you become a great teacher
- Different types of knowledge
Level One Classes & Explanations
- How to teach the basics
- How to teach the fundamentals
- Combining steps
- How to teach combining steps
- Reasons to dance
- Different personality styles
- Different learning styles
- Cultural differences
- Different student goals
- How I developed my teaching
- How to develop your teaching & learning
- The difference between reproduction of dance & production of dance
- How to teach how to really dance
- The differences between a regular class vs festival workshop
- How to vary the class
- How to adapt to different learning styles
- How to handle different levels
- How to use positioning
- How to use observation in class
- How to give feedback
- How to handle questions in class
- All about counting, cueing & chunking
- How to handle difficult situations
- How to handle difficult classes/venues
- How to inspire and engage your students
- Using props & metaphors
- How to avoid the common mistakes
- Tech tools
- The tricks to get attention in class
And even this...
- The Base for Everything
- How to find your niche
- How to build your sphere of influence
- The Secret Sauce
- Social media - What people want
- Social media - What Social Media wants
- Video Marketing Tips
- How to create your funnel
- Tips for timing of posts
- Marketing in classes
- The key to marketing success
- How to repeat successes
- How to develop your offers
- Your contracts & conditions
- How to find the right price
- Fixing the problem
- How to raise prices of classes/privates
- Negotiation tactics
- Alternative solutions
- Building business long term
- How to make money in your sleep